Our dahlia tuber store is now closed for 2022. If we have extra tubers, we will be posting in early to mid May. Please subscribe to our website's subscription list for updates.
- Please make sure the address and email address you entered is correct. Your email is our only way of communication with you if there are any problems with your order! We will not be responsible for lost packages due to incorrect address given to us.
- shipping is WITHIN CANADA ONLY; we do not ship outside of Canada currently.
- Please note that the shipping rate is a flat rate of $25,regardless of the size of the order. Please keep that in mind when purchasing small quantities.
- We guarantee that each tuber would have a viable eye and is true to variety. However, we cannot control other factors such as growing conditions, climate etc. If you see any issues upon their arrival, please email us within 7 days of receiving them with pictures and we will try our best to correct the issue. We would not be responsible for tubers that have been planted in the ground (unless it is a wrong variety).
- We will mail tubers out around mid to late April as weather permits; however if the weather remains below freezing we might have to delay to early May. For pick up at our farm in Stouffville, Ontario, we will email you to pick them up around mid to Late April. We will not keep tubers past May 15, 2022.
- Each order will include a basic dahlia growing instruction sheet. We would encourage you to research into how/when to grow your dahlias in your climate zone. Here in zone 5b, Ontario, we usually plant them in the ground around late May, when there is no risk of frost. You can also pot them up early indoor around late march to early April to get them a head start, and then planted out in late May.
- All the photos you see were taken from our farm in 2019 to 2021. Please note that colour and sizes of dahlia can vary drastically in different climate, soil type, growing conditions, rainfall etc. for many varieties.
- We reserve extra tubers in case of storage issues; however, in case the varieties you ordered do not survive storage this winter, we will email you and offer you either a replacement of your choice or a refund of the unavailable tubers.
- Unfortunately we cannot combine orders. After an order has been placed, we cannot combine them or offer a refund/exchange. Please select carefully before ordering.
- If our website crashes on the sale date, we will pause all sales and announce another opening sale date so that you would not be spending all day in front of the computer.
- We might have another tuber sale in April next year, after more sprouts show up on our tubers.
Thank you again, happy shopping!