Thank you for visiting! Our 2024 Dahlia tuber pre-order will go live on January 21, 2024 Sunday at 1pm EST.
Please read carefully and agree to the following before placing an order.
All tubers will show "out of stock" until we updated the inventory on Jan 20, 2024 after 7pm and the website will be down between Jan 20, 2024 7pm until January 21, 2024 at 1pm.
- Please make sure the address and email address you entered is correct. Your email is our only way of communication with you if there are any problems with your order! We will not be responsible for lost packages due to incorrect address given to us. Once Canada post has shipped out the package, we will not be responsible to open up a lost ticket, so please contact Canada Post directly to open a lost parcel ticket if your parcel does not arrive.
- shipping is WITHIN CANADA ONLY; we do not ship outside of Canada currently.
- Please note that the shipping rate is a flat rate of $28,regardless of the size of the order. Please keep that in mind when purchasing small quantities. For 2024, we will be offering free shipping for orders over $200 before tax.
- We guarantee that each tuber would have a viable eye and is true to variety. However, we cannot control other factors such as growing conditions, climate etc. If you see any issues upon their arrival, please email us within 7 days of receiving them with pictures and we will try our best to correct the issue. We would not be responsible for tubers that have been planted in the ground (unless it is an incorrect variety).
- We will mail tubers out around late April as weather permits; however if the weather remains below freezing we might have to delay to early May. For pick up at our farm in Stouffville, Ontario, we will email you to pick them up on the weekend of April 27-28, between 10am to 2pm. We cannot offer early pickup/shipment, as we wake up our tubers and process them for shipment all at the same time. If you cannot pick up at our farm On April 27 or 28, please choose SHIPPING instead.
- Each order will include a basic dahlia growing instruction sheet. We would encourage you to research into how/when to grow your dahlias in your climate zone. Here in zone 5b, Ontario, we usually plant them in the ground around late May, when there is no risk of frost. You can also pot them up early indoor around late march to early April to get them a head start, and then planted out in late May.
- All the photos you see were taken from our farm between 2019 to 2023. Please note that colour and sizes of dahlia can vary drastically in different climate, soil type, growing conditions, rainfall etc. for many varieties.
- We reserve extra tubers in case of storage issues; however, in case the varieties you ordered do not survive storage this winter, we will email you and offer you either a replacement of your choice or a refund of the unavailable tubers.
- Combined ordered will only be available for local pick up only. On the check out menu, please scroll down to choose "local pickup".
After an order has been placed, we cannot combine them or offer a refund/exchange. Please select carefully before ordering. All sales are FINAL.
- If our website crashes on the sale date, we will pause all sales and announce another opening sale date so that you would not be spending all day in front of the computer.
- payment options are : PayPal or square (all credit cards).
- We might have potted plants available for sale in May for local pickup. Please subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom of the homepage for updates!
- We only sell plants/tubers that showed no signs of diseases or viruses in the past seasons, and we spot check for viruses with strip test periodically. We disinfect our tool with bleach while dividing between clumps, and we do not use any synthetic fertilizers or pesticide in our fields.
Thank you for supporting small farms! happy shopping!