Welcome to FairyPatch's 2021 Spring tuber store! We are now closed for spring tubers 2021. If we have extra inventory, we might re open in early April 2021.
- Please choose local pickup (no fees) or Canada Post. Pick up will be in stouffville, ontario around mid to late april. We will try to mail tubers out in late april as soon as weather permits (needs to be above zero degrees)
- Please make sure the address and email address you entered is correct. Your email is our only way of communication with you if there are any problems with your order!
- For each 10 dahlia tuber purchase, please choose a complementary tuber from the following 4 varieties and indicate on the checkout note section:
- Jowey Nicky
- Bride to be
- Lavender Perfection
- Petra's Wedding
if no choice is indicated on your order, We will randomly select one for you. Offer available until sold out. If your choice becomes unavailable,
we will randomly substitute another variety for you.
- We guarantee that each tuber would have a viable eye and is true to variety. However, we cannot control other factors such as growing conditions, climate etc. If you see any issues upon their arrival, please email us right away with pictures and we will try our best to correct the issue.
- Each order will include a basic dahlia growing instruction sheet. We would encourage you to research into how/when to grow your dahlias in your climate zone. Here in zone 5b, Ontario, we usually plant them in the ground around late May, when there is no risk of frost. You can also pot them up early indoor around late march to early April to get them a head start, and then planted out in late May.
- All the photos you see were taken from our farm in 2019 and 2020. Please note that colour and sizes of dahlia can vary drastically in different climate, soil type, growing conditions etc for many varieties.
- We reserve extra tubers in case of storage issues; however, in case the varieties you ordered do not survive storage this winter, we will email you and offer you either a replacement of your choice or a full refund.
- We will do a final inventory around late April. If the variety you hope to get is sold out, please check back again in late April as we will likely have another final sale then!